I’m supe stoked!
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Beyond the Books Homeschool. How exciting! And very humbling that someone found my blog interesting.
Here are the rules for the new nominees which I will post at the end of this post.
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
11 RANDOM FACTS
- I was born and raised in South Africa!
- I know English, Afrikaans and some Zulu.
- Some days I dream of being the difference between Nigella Lawson, Anthea Turner and Cherry Menlove.
- I wish I had more time to craft.
- Sewing, reading, cooking and baking make me happy but cleaning up does not 😉
- I’m trying to drop 100 lbs!
- I am totally geeked by Harry Potter
- I am addicted to coffee
- I’m fascinated by the Northern Lights
- I once had a lead part in a West End Show
- I am an extrovert.
The 11 questions I was asked :
Least favorite thing to do with your kids ?
- When was the last time you did something for yourself ? I can’t remember… does going for a coffee with a friend this morning count?
- When is the last time you cleaned up the fridge ? last week actually!
- Burgers or Pizza ? Definitely both.
- Best movie of 2015 ? Cinderella, of course!
- What are you most excited about for the new year ? My home transformation
- Do you make new year resolutions ? This year I’ve been doing loads of goal planning with my Leonie Dawson 2016 Workbook.
- What was your most favorite moment from 2015 ? Let’s not go back to the past, shall we?
- What is the perfect time for you to get up in the morning ? If I had my way? Around 9:30 but sadly, I get up at around 6 am.
- What is your go to dinner, when you are out of fresh ideas ? Spaghetti bolognaise and salad
- What’s your favorite thing to do with your kids ? My daughter and I love baking and gardening together.
The new nominees are :
The new 11 questions are :
- What’s your favorite thing to do in your spare time ?
- When was your last night out?
- What did you do on your last night out ?
- Pasta or pizza ?
- Best movie of the 80’s?
- What are you most excited about this year ?
- What are your new years resolutions ?
- What was your most favorite moment ever?
- What do you do first thing every morning ?
- What is your go to breakfast, when you are out of fresh ideas ?
- What’s your favorite thing to do with your family ?