Hello my lovelies,
I’ve had some people asking what kinds of things the elf gets up to during the month so I’ve put together a list of what our elf will get up to this month.
- 1 December – North Pole breakfast and elf brings advent calendar
- 2 December – Elf leaves the Christmas tree and decorations and we decorate the tree
- 3 December – Elf leaves a basket of our Christmas story books to read eElf very night
- 4 December – Elf writes ‘Have a great day’ on the medicine chest mirror with lipstick
- 5 December – The elf leaves gold chocolate coins as a gift with some tricky words for testing
- 6 December – Elf plays cards with barbie dolls
- 7 December – Elf pants the tree (hangs knickers on the tree)
- 8 December – Elf plants tic tacs in some sugar
- 9 December – Elf tp’s the passage and Christmas tree
- 10 December – Elf has a snowball fight with teddies
- 11 December – Elf wraps DD’s bowl, spoon and dining room chair in wrapping paper
- 12 December – Candy canes appear in place of the tic tacs like they’ve magically grown!
- 13 December – Elf gets trapped in the cereal box after adding mini marshmallows
- 14 December – Elf tp’s the christmas tree
- 15 December – Elf turns a pint of milk in teh fridge pink
- 16 December – Elf is found fishing in the fish tank
- 17 December – Elf has a tea party with the princess dolls
- 18 December – Elf leaves money for the school Christmas fair
- 19 December – Elf makes snow angels in icing sugar and leaves ingredients to bake
- 20 December – Elf leaves a gingerbread house kit
- 21 December – Elf is found wearing a tiara riding with cinderella to the ball in a carriage
- 22 December – Elf is found hiding in the fruit bowl
- 23 December – Elf leaves tickets for a pantomime
- 24 December – Elf leaves a Christmas eve hamper and a note to say she’ll be back next year.
What does your elf get up to?